Saturday, June 30, 2007

June's Farewell



I think in the future I may use geraniums more as bedding plants. I'm really happy with the wide and full way these two plants are blooming.

These petunias surround those brighter petunias and their more subtle color help to mute the hot pink of the geraniums.


On the trellace out back, another lovely red rose has opened, with buds promising more to follow.

Later in the afternoon, I was tending to some deadheading out back when this robin came foraging through the paths. It was a rare close sighting, but he was really too busy to actually pose for me.

How quickly June's gone by! As this weekend kicks off a long and festive week of Independence Day celebrations, I'll just take a moment to wish you a happy and safe Fourth of July--have a great time!

No comments: