Monday, October 01, 2007


Another sign of the changing seasons comes with this wintery-looking sunset, captured this evening from Rock Harbor in Orleans, around 5:40 p.m.

And while we're talking about seasonal things, I must take a moment to make a beer recommendation for you: I'm currently enjoying a Post Road Pumpkin Ale, a tasty surprise. This delightful bevvie has a nice smooth texture that finishes with a very subtle taste of pumpkin and spice, a most perfect welcome to October.

I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it at first, but I'm always willing to take a chance and in this case, I'm glad I did. The brewery doesn't seem to have a website, but the link above will at least let you know what the label looks like, so you can hunt for it at your favorite package store(or whatever it is they call them outside of Massachusetts).

No comments: