Monday, March 03, 2008

A Penance of Power

I'm relieved our nights will have less skittering and scritch-scratchiness in them with the passing of The Rat. To be fair to them, they weren't actually in the house. But I can assure you that's pretty damned impossible to convince yourself of in the wee hours of the night.

But I do feel a little badly for bringing more death to our messed-up world, rat or no, and so, to give you a little Monday pick-me-up, I offer this great song and video by Jill Scott which we discovered on LOGO the other night:

Ladies and gentleman...and other ladies...from the garden of Jill Scott:



Unless you're working for the KKK or The American Family Association or Al Qaeda, this one's probably safe for work.

If you do work at one of those places...you should definitely turn the volume WAY up first.

No comments: