Sunday, November 25, 2007


Despite assorted rainstorms we've had lately, the pond here hasn't recovered much. The back, deeper two-thirds of the pond are still pretty wet, but this front end seems to dry a little more all the time.

The ducks who've returned for the winter must be a little disappointed, between low water levels and the lack of supplementary feed we used to supply that they seem to float-in-waiting for, just offshore.



It occurs to me that in just a week or two, my daily commute will no longer take me along Bridge Road where it passes through Boat Meadow Creek, so I thought I'd share a few more glimpses of this lovely part of Eastham.



Tide was creeping in as I captured these shots mid- afternoon (after a late night concert, I was none too early to arrive at work today.).

No comments: