Monday, December 24, 2007

Anticipation


Emily's really taken to the couch at the new house. Today, she is lounging comfortably, watching Christmas movies on AMC, and probably dozing into dreams of the Sugared Pig Ear Fairy bringing mountains of doggy treats.

Always my good boy, Badum has nestled himself into the pile of presents-to-be-wrapped in my bedroom. Honestly, I suspect he's trying to figure out where his presents have been stashed.

Meanwhile, at work, the restaurant will close after a half day, and we are all looking forward to celebrating the holiday with our workplace family a little later in the day.

No matter what your plans are for today, tomorrow and the next day, I offer my wish to each of you that you find or make the celebration of your choosing, full of love, peace, joy, laughter and smiles.

Merry Christmas to you all!!

No comments: