Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Morning's Red Sky


Usually, I wouldn't be especially pleased for the early wake up my cat buddy provided me today...but I was able to catch the sunrise out my bedroom window around 6:30 this morning.

Looks like it's true what they say about "red sky in morning...", as the forecast for the day is a little on the cruddy side. Sure, it looks like the temp may rise into the forties...but the forecast is calling for a rainy afternoon and evening, with snow and sleet making it just that much more special.

24 Days 'til Spring!!

2 comments:

Jenn Thorson said...

Bless yer heart, Greg-- you get woken up at the crack of dawn by the cat, and you're optimistic enough (and dedicated to blogging enough) that you think-- "I'm barely awake but hey, wouldn't that sunset look good on my blog?" (And it does.)

Now that's what I call seeing the world with the glass half full!

Joe Jubinville said...

Nice shot, Greg. I like how the "fire" is concentrated in the well of the compositional funnel.

Red sky at morning, sailors take wrning
Red sky at night, sailors delight

Of course there is more than one way to delight a sailor :-)