Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April's Farewell


I haven't much to say today, really ... which is good, because there's not much time or energy for it, anyhow. It's a big busy day at work today, combined with what I think is a sinus infection (nearly an annual thing for me...but at least I'll be getting it out of the way early this year--last year was mid-June)coming on.

It's a nice day, as you can see, but there's a frost warning for tonight, so 'tis a good thing I'll have no time to tarry in the garden.

Meanwhile, the gorgeous golden forsythia will be fading all too long, and I thought you deserved another look at some! Enjoy the day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sinus is a "four-letter" word to me. I hope you bear it well and recuperate quickly. I love the close-up of the forsythia. I see them blooming around the neighborhood along with the magnolias.