Friday, April 25, 2008

Daffodil House


On the way to work this morning, I noticed that my favorite house for daffodils is in full swing just now. What a lot of work it must've been to plant all of those, but certainly worth the investment.

Not much to say about the work day, really...but I can tell you I'm very relaxed this evening, since My Other Half has more or less completed his work on restoring the aging hot tub that came with this new rental (okay, don't everyone bust down the door at once, but soon, we'll be inviting...).

It's still a work in progress, as I'm sure the neighbors will agree, as an insulating cover for the various pumps and motors will go a long way toward making it a more soothing experience.

But hey, it certainly was a sweet way to wrap our Friday.

1 comment:

Butch said...

What a warm and inviting home! Someone spends some loving time in the yard.